Prompt garage door installations and repairs in Miramichi, NB
5 facts about Gagnon Overhead Door Ltd.
- Gagnon Overhead Door Ltd., which has been in business since 1977 performs garage door installations and repairs.
- We are a family-owned and operated business that welcomes you to join us.
- In Miramichi and the surrounding areas, we specialize in garage door installation, repair, and maintenance.
- We offer Garaga garage doors and LiftMaster garage door openers because we want the best for our customers and are confident that these two brands will meet our requirements.
- We have had a showroom since 2017 where you can see all our high-quality products in person.
Are you thinking of adding modern full-view garage doors in Miramichi?
Miramichi is located at the mouth of the Miramichi River, which flows into Miramichi Bay. With a large body of water nearby, the climate may differ from that of a dry environment due to stronger winds and colder temperatures.
Gagnon Overhead Door Ltd. is a professional installing and repairing marine garage doors. We can quickly adapt our service to your needs if you own or rent a lake house, beachfront property, or boathouse.
- - Modern and eye-catching
- - Simple to maintain
- - Makes your space appear brighter and larger
- - Versatile
Commercial garage doors in Miramichi, NB
Miramichi is the largest city in northern New Brunswick, and its economy is based primarily on mining, fishing, and forestry. Other industries include tourism, customer service centres, and manufacturing. Miramichi, as you can see, is a place with many local businesses and shops.
We invite you to view our commercial garage door photos to see previous projects. If you're on a tight budget, you can ask for a free quote via email, and our garage door experts will provide you with an estimate for the garage door you want as soon as possible. We’d be more than happy to be part of your future project!
Try our preventative maintenance in Miramichi; you'll notice a difference in the long run
If you are having any of the following garage door problems:
- - A frozen garage door
- - Broken springs or cables
- - Broken remote control for garage door opener
- - A loud garage door
- - An uneven garage door
Regular maintenance can help to avoid many garage door problems in the first place. Learn more about our preventive maintenance programs and how they can help you in the long run!
The Traditional garage door style for everlasting look
The Carriage House garage door style for natural-wood overlays
The Contemporary garage door style for smooth design
|Miramichi, New Brunswick|
|Drive 131 km, 1 hr 34 min|
|via NB-11 S and NB-115 S|
|Head southeast on Jessiman Blvd toward Garrish St||
1 min/ 600 m
|Follow NB-11 S to NB-115 S. Take exit 27 from NB-11 S||
1 hr 2 min/ 96,6 km
|1.||Turn left onto King George Hwy||
|2.||Turn left onto Douglastown Blvd||
|3.||Slight right onto the NB-8/NB-11 S ramp to Fredericton/Kouchibouguac/Moncton||
|4.||Merge onto NB-8 S||
|5.||Continue onto NB-11 S||
|6.||Take exit 27 for NB-115 toward NB-134/NB-535/McKees Mills/Saint-Antoine||
|Drive to NB-115 N in Irishtown||
26 min/ 33,4 km
|7.||Turn left onto NB-115 S||
|8.||Turn left onto Rue Principale/NB-115 N
Continue to follow NB-115 N
Destination will be on the left
|Gagnon Overhead Door Ltd.
2269, Route 115, Irishtown, NB E1H 2L2